NitroFit products are produced by Medvibe LLC, a company that is dedicated to furthering the research and development of whole body vibration technology. We are one of few companies that have tested their products at various nationally acclaimed Universities. We have supplied equipment to various rehabilitation centers, chirpractic offices and research facilities in efforts to discover new ways to ease pain and strengthen bodies.
We are currently the preferred WBV supplier for Arizona State University Health and Wellness Department. Additionally we have supplied The University of Arizona, California State University, Fullerton, and Elon University with our NitroFit Deluxe model. Tests on bone density increases, and advanced athletic performance are underway.
Studies Performed on NitroFit/Medvibe Machines
- Arizona State University Health and Wellness -THE_EFFECT OF WARMUP WITH WHOLE BODY VIBRATION VERSUS CYCLE ERGOMETRY USING MEDVIBE WBV MACHINE
- California State University (Fullerton) Dabbs- Effect of Whole-Body Vibration Warm-Up on Bat Speed in Women Softball Players
- University of Arizona – 2010 Body composition study completed. Published results will be available by summer of 2011.
- Arizona State University Health and Wellness Research – In Progress!
- Elon University – J.D.BURNS, E.E. HALL- ACCUTE EFFECTS OF WHOLE BODY VIBRATION ON FUNCTION CAPABILITIES OF SKELETAL MUSCLE
- ELON UNIVERSITY- ONGOING RESERACH PROGRAM WITH NITROFIT DELUXE PLUS. EXPECTED COMPLETION SPRING 2018
General studies Performed on Pivotal WBV Machines
- Torvinen-Effect of Whole Body Vibration on Muscular Performance, Balance, and Bone
- Gusi- Low-frequency vibratory exercise reduces the risk of bone fracture more than walking: a randomized controlled trial
- Beekhuizen Acute Effects of WBV on soleus H-reflex
- Bosco Hormonal responsesto WBV inmen-EXHIBITD
- Bosco Influence of vibrationon mechanical power and electro myogram human armflexor muscles
- Bosco New trends intrainin scienceTheuse of vibrations for enhancing performance
- Bruyere Controlled WBV improves health related quality in elderly patients
- Cardinale The effect of WBV on human performance and hormonal profile PhD abstract
- Exercise program in the rehabilitation of persons with supranuclear palsy
- Female stress urinary incontinence
- Fliger vibration in ovariectomised rats
- Gianutsos Motor rehabilitation of spinal cord dysfunction by means of WBV
- High freq vibration training increases muscle power in post menopausal women Cosimoetal EXHIBIT A
- Medisch-Kerschan-WBV leads to alterations in muscle blood flow
- Poster presentation Acute effects of WBV on lower body flexibilty and strength EXHIBIT H
- Prevents bone loss during 8 weeks of strict bed rest in healthy male subjects
- Rittweger Acute Physiological Effects of exhaustive WBV exercise in mam
- Russo High frequency vibration training increases muscle power in post menopausal women
- Schiese Estrogen and bone muscle strength and bone mass relationships EXHIBIT B
- Vibration prevents post menopausal bone loss in ovariectomized rats
- Whole-Body Vibrationon Postural Control in Unilateral Chronic Stroke Patients